Saturday, September 20, 2014

Put a Smile on it

Hey everyone! I apologize for not posting more this week, but I hope that we've all felt a little more grateful. I'm going to finish off the week with one last thought on gratitude, and then I'll post next week's theme tomorrow.

Today I'd actually like to feature another blog post I found while surfing through the Internet. I would definitely recommend this article! It really opened my eyes to how much we have as well as how much we take for granted.

http://momastery.com/blog/2014/08/11/give-liberty-give-debt/

So today your homework assignment is to think of something you have that you wish was nicer or better. It could be your car, your house, your family (only kidding!). Now think about it again with an attitude of how grateful you are for it. I promise you this mindset will save you a lot of grief in the future. Everyone stay tuned for tomorrow's post about next week's theme!

No comments:

Post a Comment