Monday, September 22, 2014

What a Wonderful World

Can you guess what this week's theme is? It's not necessarily a one-word answer. I think sometimes we go through life, not really noticing the little things. I tried to illustrate with the gratitude theme that one of the first keys to being happy is noticing your blessings. Sometimes those blessings are obvious, but other times we have to dig a little deeper. One of the greatest feelings in life is noticing the beauty all around us. Watching a sunset, listening to music, or playing with little kids illustrates in just a few simple ways how beautiful life really is.

So for this week's theme I'd like to focus on beauty; recognizing it, appreciating it, and sharing it. I love photography, so I'm also going to take some pictures that I'll post and hopefully open up your eyes to the wonderful things life has to offer.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder (which is actually you, so look around).

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment