Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Week 1: An Attitude of Gratitude

One of the tricky things about blogging is keeping information fresh and exciting. Instead of just posting all the time about simply being happy, I want to help you take the steps to get there. Each week I'll post a new theme for that week that will focus on changes you can make in your life to increase your level of happiness and become a more well-rounded individual and member of society. This week's theme is gratitude.

Sometimes the best way to be happy is to focus on all of the great things you already have! This last week on Facebook I was challenged to post three things I was thankful for every day for seven days. I didn't realize what a difference it would make! Stopping to think about your blessings helps you realize you have so much to smile about! As we focus on gratitude this next week I hope to see some comments about how being more grateful makes you happy.

Smile! You never know who's watching. :)

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment